Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I Am the Cat In the Hat

I swear I am the Cat In the Hat, because at the end of every day, our house looks like Thing 1 and Thing 2 have been through, trashing everything! Where do I get one of those cool clean-up-machines that the Cat had in the movie?

Anyway, it was obvious to me what Michael and Miranda were going to be for Halloween!!

things1

Yep, you guessed it - Thing 1 and Thing 2 revealed in their true form!

This next picture was taken after Michael and I had the "Please do not touch your hair AT ALL" discussion. You can see how thrilled he was about that.

things2

Yes, I sprayed their hair blue, and no, it was not a good idea! Have you ever tried to convince a two-year old not to touch his hair? It all got washed out about 30 minutes after I did it, because I started having visions of blue smears all over our lovely new house. They were quite cute though and it was a lot of fun.

No comments: